Available in three styles, they're all made from tree bark originated from Bada Valley, Central Sulawesi.
The Brown-white (wide white vertical stripe) coloured tote is naturally made from malo tree bark, naturally dyed with Limbi, a native dye plant fo Bada Valley.
The Brown-cream (cream rectangles vertical stripes) coloured tote is made of malo and nunu tree bark in their original colours.
30 x 10 x 30 cm
- Non washable.
- Barkcloth is not waterproof. However, if any contact with water happens, dry it under the shade.
- Store your bag in a dust bag or use any other natural fiber bag. Do not use plastic bag to allow the barkcloth to breathe.
- Use soft cloth to clean the barkcloth when dusty.
- Most grease, oil stains and ink marks are unfortunately non removable and should be left alone.
- Any new barkcloth item has a special tree bark odour which is very common and natural. However, if the smell is too much for you, we recommend you to put a small sachet of spice herbs (such as cinnamon, cardamom or cloves) or any other kind of aromatic herb into the bag for a few days to reduce the odour.