Snuggle Me Wool | Premium Organic Cosleeping Baby Lounger
THE SNUGGLE ME WOOL is individually hand-filled with organic virgin lamb's wool, shorn from sheep, humanely raised in the USA. The wool fill is gently washed and untreated with no chemicals or harmful flame retardants.
Snuggle Me Wool's shell is sewn in Minnesota, USA and made with 100% organic cotton twill. Each Snuggle Me comes with a removable Merino wool cover which is also sewn in Minnesota and made with wool harvested in the US. These components are chemical and flame retardant free.
Your Snuggle Me Wool is packaged in our reusable muslin travel bag, tied with our signature ribbon and tag.
"The Snuggle Me was the very best thing that I purchased for my baby girl." -Katie Jann
Our Snuggle Me Center Sling Technology tames the startle reflex in newborns by gently pulling in around them to "snuggle". This is a patented feature and is not found in any other product.
This technology also ensures babies stay safely positioned on their back for proper sleep. Again, the Snuggle Me is the only product that naturally prevents rolling or turning as there are no gaps between baby and the cushion; they fit snuggly and securely.
The Snuggle Me Wool is the ultimate in organic baby care and non-toxic cosleeping support. The Snuggle Me Wool has been recommended and used by midwives, doulas, pediatric chiropractors and other birth professionals worldwide for over 10 years.
- For babies 0-6 months.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
Dimensions are 29 x 18 x 4 inches (designed to fit baby's torso).
Organic Twill: Control Union (SKAL) 100% GOTS-certified cotton
US Grown Virgin Lamb's Wool: USDA Certified Organic
Organic Merino Wool: GOTS-certified organic
Wool is one of the best materials available for your little one. Understanding the Power of Wool.
- It naturally regulates body temperature, keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
- It is naturally flame retardant.
- Naturally anti-allergenic. Also does not collect static which can attract dust and other allergens.
- It is incredibly easy to clean, the dirt sits on top of the fibers instead of seeping into them.
- It is naturally water resistant, wicking away moisture, preventing mildew and mold.
- Completely sustainable, biodegradable, and compostable.